A Technic Supercar built in 2005 exclusively with sets 8458 and 8466.
- – All Wheel drive
- – Full independent suspension
- – V12
- – 6 Speed gearbox, 5+R
- – Functional steering wheel and HoG
- – Convertible roof (damped)
- – Dihedral synchro helix doors (damped)
- – Opening bonnet (manual)
- At the time I was in touch with 2 very good Technic builders, one of whom is the well respected Paul Boratko aka Crowkillers. The subject we talked about was what the ultimate Supercar would look like, and then decided to individually build our own vision. Not having that much Technic myself, I thought that combining 2 of the biggest Technic sets at the time should provide enough material to build this ultimate car.
Several iterations and concepts were built to explore different directions before the final version was designed, combining the most interesting features.